OK, so my name is Jeremungo as far as the internet goes. A little about myself, I have been doing some online experimentation as far as home income sources,getting traffic to websites, social networking etc. I have been doing this now for about ten years just toying and learning, and if your reading this you probably know that it costs a little money usually to play in the virtual world of the internet.
Generating income online from home, is usually a bit of work. The good side is you are your own boss and have unlimited earning potential working online. In most cases now for about forty seven dollars you can enlist in one venture or another. But then getting visitors to your website , if you have one, cost money also. Keyword optimization, ppc campaigns, website hosting, etc. etc. The list goes on and gets more costly all along the way.
If your internet savvy you can get a lot of visitors to your website if you spend some time setting up a lot of free traffic from free to join traffic sites. This is primarily what I do to my sites. I have it down to a science pretty much, but let me tell you, it really works. I can generate over twenty thousand hits to my websites daily using a method I have developed, and guess what, it's all for free.
I don't worry about keyword optimization in the beginning, all though I guess meta tags and keywords could be helpful in the start. I go back and usually do that stuff after I start setting up my traffic to my websites. Traffic is key to getting your website seen and getting your program off the ground.
Now for instance go over and look at one of my sites HERE . Look at how simple it is. Ya I know, nothing special, but it doesn't have to be special. It just has to state what you need said and direct to where people need to go. Oh and yes, that site is free, no credit card or anything needed to join at all. The keep it simple rule applies when advertising my way. By the way, if you sign up at that site you can see how much money you can make and all starts for free.
So, maybe your wondering how I get all this free website traffic, or hits as they call it, to my websites? Truth is I am doing all this in my head right now, but it's so good I am going to be putting it in an eBook that will include all the sites I use, the correct order to use them in, and all helpful instructions to maximize website exposure. Plus, it will show you how your down line will grow and you will have a database of new prospects for your campaigns.
I know, sounds like one of those cheesy things that pop up on your screen. Well no pop ups here at all, this is the only place you will read about this at all. If you would like a copy of my eBook when it is complete, just email me at webtraffic@gmx.us with a request, I will then put your name on a list I will keep for when it is finished and I will send you a copy for free. If I found out any other amazing things that are free I will keep your name for that as well also.
Once again I hope you enjoyed this little bit of info and I hope that you will take a look at that site above and join me on my venture. Cheers(raises glass) and I wish you well on your journey.
Jeremungo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment